T A X C O L L E C T I O N
- Tax of holdings is valid for the present financial year from 1st April to 31st March.
- Annual tax is collected in 4 quarters – April to June, July to Sept, Oct to Dec, Jan to March.
- A citizen can pay the Annual tax in the 4 parts in each quarter or One time annually.
- If the tax is paid in the first month of the quarter(within 30 days of the month), a rebate of 5 % will be given.
- If the Tax is due, then an interest of 10% on the total Tax due is levied while payment.
- Tax may be paid at the Tax Collection Dept. of the Municipal Office for Ward Nos. 1 to 19 at the following time : -
- Fri : 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Sat : 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Tax Collection for Wards 20 – 23 is done at the Makhla Municipal Office.
- To pay the Tax, a citizen must bring a copy of the last paid Tax receipt.
- Tax Collection from Door to Door is done for Ward Nos. 1-4, 7, 10-13,15-23.
For more information regarding Tax Collection and any other queries, please contact our Tax Collection Department.